WORKDAY ONLINE TRAINING
GO TRAININGS provides best Workday Online Training by our highly professional Trainers. Financial management is transforming enterprise finance utilizing drill-down analysis through Multi dimensions for insight information, global consolidation, process controls and security. Workday training teach overview of organizing in workday, types of staffing models and compensation components. We are delighted to be one of the best leading IT online training with best experienced IT professionals and skilled resources. We have been offering courses to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies.
Workday Course Content
- Core Concepts and Navigational Basics
- Organizations in Workday.
- Create a Supervisory Organization.
- Create Subordinate Organization
- Additional Organization Types and Hierarchies
- Organization Assignments on Supervisory Organization.
- Staffing Models
- Hiring Restrictions
- Differentiating Staffing Modes
- Selecting a Staffing Model
- Jobs and Positions
- Job Profiles
- Differentiate job profiles, job families and Job Family Groups
- Creating Positions and Headcount Groups
- Compensation Components
- Compensation Segment Security
- Compensation Rules
- Compensation Reports
- Security Groups
- Security Group Types
- Configurable Security
- Functional Areas, Securable Items and Security Policies
- Business Processes
- Business Process Framework
- Business Process Configuration Options
- Business Process Functionality
- Business Process and Sub process
- Transactions in Workday
- Create a Pre-Hire
- Hire Process
- Staffing Movements
- Report Writer overview.
- Developing Simple, Advanced Reports.
- Advanced Field Calculations
- Aggregations based on Primary and Secondary Business Objects.
- Data Source Security and Report Field Security.
- Report Management Security Domains.
- Scheduling reports.
- Developing Matrix Reports
- Integration Architecture Overview
- Integration cloud Connect.
- Integration System templates.
- Core Connector: Worker.
- Integration Services in Core connector.
- Change Deduction Procedure in CoreConnectors.
- Integration business Process.
- EIB Overview
- EIB Design Pattern
- EIB Limitations.
- Workday Public Webservices overview.
- Workday Reports-as-a-Service
- Developing an Inbound EIB.
- Developing a Outbound EIB.
- Custom Report Transformation.
- EIB Features.
- Loading Customer Transactional Data into Workday using EIB’s.