SalesForce Online Trainings
Go Training’s offers the best Salesforce Online Training Course is designed by IT Professionals with the IT Industry Specialists as our trainers are experienced and certified trainers. They share their experience, tips and tricks in the Salesforce Online Training course. We are also delighted to be one of the best leading IT online training with best experienced IT professionals and skilled resources. We have been offering courses to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies.
Salesforce makes revolutionary business applications, served from the cloud, designed to help you generate leads, get new customers, close deals faster, and sell, service, and market smarter. It all adds up to growth, and possibly the need for more office space.
SalesForce Training Course Content
1. Overview Of SalesForce
- Overview of Salesforce
- Other Cloud Computing Providers
2. Identity Management
- Trusted IP Ranges
- Login Access Settings
- Security Token
- Personal Email Settings
- Changing Password
3. UI / Navigation Settings
- Configuring the UI
- Configuring the Search Settings
- Configuring Chatter
4. Organization Administration
- Company Profile & Licenses
- Multi Currencies
- Fiscal Year
- Storage Settings
- User Login Restrictions
- Administering the Standard Objects & Fields
- Creating custom Objects & Fields
- Objects Relationships
- Managing the Pick lists
- Creating Formulas & Roll Up Summary Fields
- Creating Applications, Tab
- Page Layouts
- Record Types
- Data Quality – Validation rules
6. Security & Data Access
- Role Hierarchy
- Organization Wide Defaults(OWD)
- Sharing Rules
- Record Level Access & Exceptions
- Managing Users, Public Groups
7. Automation – Work Flows
- Workflow rules
- Tasks & Email Alerts
- Field Updates
- Approval Process Steps
8. Data Utilities
- Import Wizard
- Data Loader – DML Operations
- Data Export – Schedule
- Mass Update, Delete and Recycle bin
- Reports & Dashboards
- Report Types
- Scheduling Reports & Dashboards
- Analytical Snapshots
10. Marketing Administration
- Campaign Management
- Lead Management
- Assignment & Auto Response Rules
11. Service Administration
- Case Management
- Solution Management
- Assignment & Auto Response Rules
12. Additional Content
- Application Exchange Market Place
- Console Setup
- Security Settings
- Password Policies
- Session Settings
- Viewing Setup Audit Trial
- Desktop Integration
- Sandbox Management
- Communication Template
- Email Administration & Mass Email
- Mobile Administration
- Custom Links
- Web Tabs
- Introduction to Apex
- Difference b/w Traditional programming/Markup languages with Apex
- What, How and Why of Apex?
- When is Apex Used?
- Primitive Data Types, Sobjects
- Collections in Apex
- SOQL and SOSL
- DML operations.
- Apex Triggers
- Order of Execution in Triggers
- Testing Triggers and improving the code coverage.
- Testing Strategies to make it accurate and exhaustive
- Governor Limits
- Tips to make sure that the code we write is well within the Governor limits.
- Apex Scheduler
- Scheduling Apex classes through the API.
- Visualforce Architecture.
- Understanding the MVC style development in Visualforce.
- Why write custom pages in Visualforce?
- Styling and Scripting Visualforce pages
- The Visualforce Component Reference Library.
- Building sophisticated UI with Visualforce markup.
- Visualforce Controllers.(Standard, custom and controller Extensions
- Creating reusable Custom components in Visualforce.
- Complex data Visualization using Wrappers
- Asynchronous Apex calls using AJAX
- Batch Apex, Schedule Apex, Testing Apex, Dynamic Apex
- Apex Callouts (Consuming external Web services)
- HTTP API,SOAP API,REST API Live examples
- Apex Best Practices
- Customer portal/Partner Portal
- io (Cloud Based Data Loader)
Salesforce online training,Salesforce training institute hyderabad,Salesforce training videos,Salesforce live tutorial,Salesforce online course,Salesforce training,Salesforce free videos,Salesforce online training from india,Salesforce training Institute from india.