JAVA ONLINE TRAINING
Go Training’s offers the best Java Online Training Course is designed by IT Professionals with the IT Industry Specialists as our trainers are experienced and certified trainers. They share their experience, tips and tricks in the Java Online Training course. We are also delighted to be one of the best leading IT online training with best experienced IT professionals and skilled resources. We have been offering courses to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies.
Java is a general-purpose computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. It is intended to let application developers “write once, run anywhere” (WORA) meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation. Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of computer architecture.
Java Online Training Course Content
Introduction About Java Online Training course
- Why Java online training with kits?
- Flavors of Java.
- Java Designing Goal.
- Role of Java Programmer in Industry.
- Features of Java Language.
- JVM –The heart of Java
- Java’s Magic Bytecode
The Java Environment:
- Installing Java.
- Java Program Development
- Java Source File Structure
Basic Language Elements:
- Lexical Tokens, Identifiers
- Keywords, Literals, Comments
- Primitive Datatypes, Operators
Object Oriented Programming
- Class Fundamentals.
- Object & Object reference.
- Object Life time & Garbage Collection.
- Creating and Operating Objects.
- Constructor & initialization code block.
- Access Control, Modifiers, methods
- Nested , Inner Class &Anonymous Classes
- Abstract Class & Interfaces
- Defining Methods, Argument Passing Mechanism
- Method Overloading, Recursion.
- Dealing with Static Members. Finalize() Method.
- Native Method. Use of “this “ reference.
- Use of Modifiers with Classes & Methods.
- Design of Accessors and Mutator Methods
- Cloning Objects, shallow and deep cloning
- Generic Class Types
Extending Classes and Inheritance
- Use and Benefits of Inheritance in OOP
- Types of Inheritance in Java
- Inheriting Data Members and Methods
- Role of Constructors in inheritance
- Overriding Super Class Methods.
- Use of “super”.
- Polymorphism in inheritance.
- Type Compatibility and Conversion
- Implementing interfaces.
- Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages.
- Package as Access Protection
- Defining Package.
- CLASSPATH Setting for Packages.
- Making JAR Files for Library Packages
- Import and Static Import
- Naming Convention For Packages
- The Idea behind Exception
- Exceptions & Errors
- Types of Exception
- Control Flow In Exceptions
- JVM reaction to Exceptions
- Use of try, catch, finally, throw, throws in Exception Handling.
- In-built and User Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Un-Checked Exceptions
Array & String :
- Defining an Array
- Initializing & Accessing Array
- Multi –Dimensional Array
- Operation on String
- Mutable & Immutable String
- Using Collection Bases Loop for String
- Tokenizing a String
- Creating Strings using StringBuffer
- Understanding Threads
- Needs of Multi-Threaded Programming.
- Thread Life-Cycle
- Thread Priorities
- Synchronizing Threads
- Inter Communication of Threads
- Critical Factor in Thread -DeadLock
- Applet & Application
- Applet Architecture.
- Parameters to Applet
- Embedding Applets in Web page.
- Applet Security Policies
A Collection of Useful Classes
- Utility Methods for Arrays
- Observable and Observer Objects
- Date & Times
- Using Scanner
- Regular Expression
- Input/Output Operation in Java(java.io Package)
- Streams and the new I/O Capabilities
- Understanding Streams
- The Classes for Input and Output
- The Standard Streams
- Working with File Object
- File I/O Basics
- Reading and Writing to Files
- Buffer and Buffer Management
- Read/Write Operations with File Channel
- Serializing Objects
- Designing Graphical User Interfaces in Java
- Components and Containers
- Basics of Components
- Using Containers
- Layout Managers
- AWT Componets
- Adding a Menu to Window
- Extending GUI Features Using Swing Components
- Java Utilities (java.util Package)
- The Collection Framework :
- Collections of Objects
- Collection Types
- Understanding Hashing
- Use of ArrayList & Vector
- Event-Driven Programming in Java
- Event- Handling Process
- Event-Handling Mechanism
- The Delegation Model of Event Handling
- Event Classes
- Event Sources
- Event Listeners
- Adapter Classes as Helper Classes in Event Handling
- Anonymous Inner classes a Short –cut to Event Handling
- Avoiding Deadlocks in GUI Code
- Event Types & Classes
- Networking Programming
- Networking Basics
- Client-Server Architecture
- Socket Overview
- Networking Classes and Interfaces
- Network Protocols
- Developing Networking Applications in Java
Database Programming using JDBC
- Introduction to JDBC
- JDBC Drivers & Architecture
- CURD operation Using JDBC
- Connecting to non-conventional Databases.
- Introduction to Email Technical Internals
- Understanding of POP and SMTP framework
- Complete understanding the email API
- Mass mailer Application development
Advance Java Course Content
Introduction to J2EE
- J2EE Overview
- Why J2EE?
- J2EE Architecture
- J2EE APIs
- J2EE Containers
Java Server Technologies
- Web Application Basics.
- Architecture and challenges of Web Application.
- Introduction to servlet
- Servlet life cycle
- Developing and Deploying Servlets
- Exploring Deployment Descriptor (web.xml).
- Handling Request and Response
- Initializing a Servlet
- Accessing Database
- Servlet Chaining
- Session Tracking & Management
- Dealing with cookies
- Transferring Request
- Accessing Web Context
- Passing INIT and CONTEXT Parameter
- Sharing information using scope object
- Controlling concurrent access
- User Authentication
- Filtering Request and Response
- Programming Filter
- Filter Mapping
- Servlet Listeners
- Java Server Pages:
- Basic JSP Architecture
- Life Cycle of JSP (Translation, compilation)
- JSP Tags and Expressions
- Role of JSP in MVC-2
- JSP with Database
- JSP Implicit Objects
- Tag Libraries
- JSP Expression Language (EL)
- Using Custom Tag
- JSP Capabilities:
- Exception Handling
- Session Management
- JSP with Java Bean
RMI (Remote Method Invocation)
- RMI overview
- RMI architecture
- Example demonstrating RMI
Enterprise JAVA Beans
- Enterprise Bean overview
- Types of enterprise beans
- Advantages of enterprise beans
- The Life Cycles of Enterprise Beans
- Working with Session Beans
- Statefull vs. Stateless Session Beans
- Working with Entity Beans
- Message Driven Beans
Java online training,Java training Institute,Java training videos,Java training online,Advanced java trainig,Java online course,Java live tutorial,Java online training from India,Java Interview Questions.