Go Training’s offers the best App V Online Training Course is designed by IT Professionals with the IT Industry Specialists as our trainers are experienced and certified trainers. They share their experience, tips and tricks in the App V Online Training course. We are also delighted to be one of the best leading IT online training with best experienced IT professionals and skilled resources. We have been offering courses to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies.
- Integration of PowerShell within the App-V Infrastructure
- Advanced App-V sequencing and scripting techniques
- Working with Dynamic Configuration XML files
- Distributing and Testing Packages using different XML files using SCCM 2012
- Managing Virtual Applications using Powershell
- Troubleshooting Microsoft App-V
Microsoft Application Virtualization ( APP-V ) it Contains 3 Key Components.
1. SG SEQUENCER. 2. SG SERVER. 3. SG CLIENT/ SG USER.
Over view of Application Virtualization App-V 5.0
- Application Virtualization Overview
- Application Virtualization Concept
- The role of the client
- The role of the Sequencer
- The role of the management server
Planning and Installing the Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Overview of App-V Installation.
Application Virtualization Management Server
- Overview of the Application Virtualization Management Console
- Publishing Applications into the Application Virtualization Environment
- Modifying Published Applications and Configuring Version Upgrades
- Performing Management tasks.
Planning and Installing the Microsoft Application Virtualization Client
- Planning the Application Virtualization Client Deployment
- Installing and Configuring the App-V Client
- Managing Client Configuration Features using PowerShell V3.
Planning and Deploying the Application Virtualization Sequencer.
- Overview of the Application Virtualization Sequencer
- Planning the Sequencer Environment
- Installing and Configuring the Application Virtualization Sequencer
- Sequencing Applications for Virtualization
- Upgrading Existing Packages
- Advanced Package Options
- Sequencing a Web-based Application
- Standalone Packages
Migrating from Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.6 to 5.0.
App V Online Training Course Content
- Overview of the Migration Strategies.
- Preparing the environment, prerequisites and best practices.
- Configuring co-existence.
- Converting Packages using PowerShell.